Oil and water repellent.
Petrotex-S is a solvent based acryl-siloxane sealer for concrete protection from oil and water. Petrotex-S is recommended for industrial floor applications where oil protection is required. Provides excellent water repellency to reduce cracking, spalling,
freeze/thaw damage, chemical degradation, biological growth,
efflorescence and dirt pickup thereby lengthening substrate life and
reducing maintenance costs.
Features and benefits.
- Provides good oil and water repellency, resisting staining giving improved aesthetics.
- Formulated to minimize darkening effects thus not greatly changing substrate appearances.
- Good stability on highly alkaline surfaces for long term durability.
- Physically and chemically bonds to substrates making cleaning easier, thereby reducing maintenance costs.
Coatings are UV stable and resistant to biological degradation for
longer service life leading to less cost for repetitive applications.
Coatings are vapour permeable to resist cracking, peeling and
blistering and allowing moisture vapour release. This lengthens coating
and substrate lives.
- Provides excellent water repellency to reduce cracking, spalling and freeze/thaw damage.
- Ready to use low odour formula for easy application.
- Compatible with chemically hardened floors, especially Ideal Hard.
- Water, oil and dirt repellent treatment of low-porosity natural stone, marble, tavertine and granite.